View Single Post
Unread 09-30-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Randy
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Regarding inter-forum squabbling...

It's come to my attention that this is something that needs addressing. Bickering/flaming/insulting of other forums will not be tolerated here. A lot of you guys should know better than that, but it looks like a few of you didn't get the memo. If you have an issue with a member or members from another forum, that's your problem but we don't want your drama.

This is a guitar forum, not the editorial section of your local newspaper or the nail salon or something. If you're caught trash talking another forum or looking to stir up trouble, you're getting a ban. If you're just here to take pot shots at someone else you don't have the balls to contact directly, we don't need you here. Period.

Again, this has been the rule for a long time but apparently it bears repeating... you get caught on here trashing another forum, you're gone.

Now go play nice.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: