View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
MaxOfMetal
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitaristOfHell View Post
Budget Cab 400 head around 1,000. I don't have money for either but I wanna know what's good to save for. What ever my case shall be I'm buying used. So far my list is what I like that sounds good to my ear. I've seen Peavey Ultra+'s for 300 so I may do that as a start.
If you've played them all, get the one that sounds best to you and works best with your technique.

Don't just get the Ultra+ because it's cheap. It's better to save up and get what you really want, unless of course you want to waste a whole bunch of cash with these "stepping stone" amps.

Save up, buy once.

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.
MaxOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote