View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
MaxOfMetal
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt397 View Post
No, just No. I've seen so many people fall for these "soup diets", so Im going to let you in on a secret that alot of body builders and generally well fit people follow. Take in less calories than you spend. simple as that. once you take control of your calorie intake, start eating a proper amount of protein ( 1 gram per pound you weigh ), pound back the veggies and excercise regularly, you'll start to see vast improvements. Also, cut back on sodium, I don't add salt to anything I eat, it makes you retain water. But hey, thats just my opinion an different strokes for different folks.

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.