View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
Justin Bailey
SS.org Regular

Justin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to allJustin Bailey is a name known to all
JB Guitar & Bass Mockups (56k Beware)

Hey guys! I'm sure a lot of you know I do guitar mockups for fun. Well I decided to try and turn my love for guitars and photoshop into a small business.

If you have a future custom you're trying to decide specs on, or having a hard time really envisioning what it should/will look like, or maybe you just have a great/weird guitar or bass idea that you want to see outside of your head. Thats where I come in.

I can do basses and guitars with any number of strings, scale, wood combos, finishes, shapes, ect. Anything you can think of I can do.

We can use existing guitar shapes or I can work with you and come up with your own unique shape.

These mockups are all from scratch mockups, I am not just taking pictures of guitars and manipulating them.

Pricing:

Mockups start at $15 USD

With that you get one guitar or bass mockup with your choice of woods, finish, shape, scale, pickups, control layout, number of frets, number of strings, hardware color, hardware ect.

I'm also offering a $20 dollar package that gets you an additional 3 mockups for small tweeks. IE color, pickup and control placement, wood selection, hardware/hardware color ect. After that an additional mockup will be $3 USD.

Working on a custom design for you adds an additional $5 USD to the cost flat out, but depending on the difficulty it may be more at the end of the day.

Simple graphics and inlays are included with the original cost of the mockup but difficult ones will add an additional $5 USD to the initial cost, again, depending on the difficulty it could be more.

As with anything if you order in bulk costs will be reduced.

payment will be through PayPal, although I'm also willing to do trades.

If I get something wrong let me know and I will fix it until its what you wanted, no charge.

Also don't be afraid to ask, if its a simple mockup I'd be willing to work with you on pulling the price down a bit.

Here are some examples of my work:

Ordering:

Fill out this form and PM me:

Body shape:
Headstock shape:
Body wood (remember this only really matters if it's a trans finish):
Headstock wood (same rule):
Scale:
Number of frets:
Fretboard wood or color:
Inlay:
Style of pickups and pickup combo:
Controls and control layout:
Bridge:
Hardware color:
Any extras and additional comments:

I'm always up for whatever your ideas may be and I'm always willing to work with you and satisfy your mockup needs to the best of my ability. So please, let me know how i can help you. I look forward to working with you guys, thanks!

Also, to the mods, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Justin Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: