View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #13
Disco Volante Regular
Disco Volante's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 292
Thanked: 2
Originally Posted by TemjinStrife View Post
The semi-technical term for the sound of roundwounds on a fretless is "mwah," apparently

Very fun sound.
Ohhh yeah that's what it's called, thanks I forgot the actual name of it. You are correct it is called "mwah" Can't get enough of that sound!

EBMM JP6 Mystic Dream, Fully Loaded -Inlays (Born 3/3/09)
ESP LTD Viper 301, w/ Duncans (59' Neck / SH-4 JB Bridge)
Mesa Mark IV Widebody
Disco Volante is offline   Reply With Quote