Thread: \m/
View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #4
BigPhi84
Pronounced "FEE"

BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/BigPhi84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Wow, that brings me back to my high school days. I used to wear a Pantera shirt that had a skull, with the dixie flag in the background and big weed leafs everywhere (I was never a big pot head back then, and I haven't touched the stuff in almost 8 years, but it's still funny to chuckle at the thought). Thinking back at it, I'm surprised that my teachers let me wear that in class. I also wonder if people thought I was a pot head due to that shirt.

I will commit heresy and say that I liked "Cowboys from Hell" a lot more than "Vulgar Display of Power", although VDoP was a good album. "Reverend, Reverend, is this some conspiracy..."

Self-appointed member of the Sevenstring.org Welcoming Committee
(alongside Bloody_Inferno, Zealous, Shawn, Apophis, AliceAxe, M3CHKILLA, Fred the Shred, Explorer, and Sebastian) ROFL

My Policy: If you make me laugh in a post or offer something interesting/thought-provoking, you get Rep +1. Pretty simple, right? Waiting now for incoming barrage of funny jokes.

BigPhi84 is offline   Reply With Quote