View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2010, 09:10 AM   #29
7 Dying Trees
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
I've been trying to describe for hours how gutted I am about this, but it just utterly escapes me. I was lucky enough to tour with type o in the fall of 2003, and I remember that tour as one where I could not believe i was sharing the stage with them every night and hanging out with my childhood idols. I have so many memories, have loved his music for well over half my life, so his death just leaves a hole in reality which just makes today very distant and far away. A true musical genius, a true original, unlike many people who claim to be both he was the real deal.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote