View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2010, 06:51 AM   #5
EtherealEntity
Needs more strings

EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.EtherealEntity is the epitome of metal.
Thought I would update this to say I received my picks the other day. After some experimenting, I found them to be very nice. I do need to order some larger ones though, as these are too tight to wear where I like them (just below the knuckle). I also needed to cut back the end of the strap a little because it was catching strings on up-sweeps and pinch harmonics.
I have no issues whatsoever with fast picking like I thought I might, because I can just hold the pick like normal. I'm even finding I can do this stuff without holding the pick, with my fingers relaxed comfortably over the higher strings. I am already developing a new playing style with this, which will involve a lot more string skipping and tapping. I love it
I highly recommend trying a thumb pick to anyone who is looking for something new to spice up their playing and inspire new styles.
EtherealEntity is offline   Reply With Quote