View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2010, 06:04 AM   #917
Chickenhawk
Freemanologist

Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.
Just looked him up lol. I've seen his work before. Maybe subconsciously I used him as an influence? lmao.

I did that after a band practice with a band I used to be in called Metagore. Old-school death metal (al la Suffocation) with some grind/crust influence. HEAVY stuff. We got polluted drunk. I had a screwdriver, duct tape and orange spray paint. What do I do when I'm hammered? Take my shit apart and paint, then spend an hour trying to put it back together.

At least I knew to take the speakers out before I painted it. Still proud of myself for that one. lol

My EQ and Rocktron.

The EQ is out of my rack now, going to a higher quality, 16-band or something.

Anybody have any experience with the Rocktron Chameleons? Thats the only one I've ever seen, got it at a pawn shop a few months ago for like $20. Works well, but needs to be cleaned.

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with them, and if they liked them, or what there worth.

Liberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of it.
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow Wilson
Chickenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote