View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2009, 09:05 AM   #25
hairychris
Hairy Old Bloke

hairychris is a name known to allhairychris is a name known to allhairychris is a name known to allhairychris is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-J View Post
Awww man I'm gutted I never got a chance to see them as in the late 90's they just seemed to play festivals over here and one off London gigs but not actual tours.
On the last Pantera UK tour (2001 I think) I had the chance of a ticket but they had Satyricon and Powerman5000(remember them?!) as support so I figured I'd pass and check them out next time they toured the irony is it turned out to be their final tour ever plus I really like Satyricon now too!
Saw that London show. Musically they were great but Phil was drunk and spent way too much time babbling between songs. The rest of the band were visibly pissed off with him. Only other time I got to see them was Ozzfest 98, when they were ....ing awesome.

PM5000 and Satyricon were shite, by the way, so you got that part right!

GADZOOKS AND ODDS BODKINS!!!!!
Not a hipster: Blackmachine, Jaden Rose, Paul Reed Smith, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson, Gibson, Boss, Diezel, Marshall, Framus, VHT, Ampeg, Electro Harmonix, Korg, Alesis, MFB, Doepfer, Moog, Arturia.
hairychris is offline   Reply With Quote