View Single Post
Unread 12-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
7 Strings of Hate
Mid-Level Asshole

7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.7 Strings of Hate is his own personal hero.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zami77 View Post
I really like your guitar tone. I dont think that needs to be changed at all. the drums are good, but have that dfh sound (not much you can do there) I would suggest bringing them up overall and increasing the volume of the kick and snare on the kit. If bringing them up is causing you to go over 0db then slap a limiter on em and/or compress em. The song is really cool with the thick guitars and the arpegiation going on. One prob with the guitars is at some points you sound a little out of time, but nothing huge. also i cant say i like the abrupt end but this IS a work in progress. overall good job.
Hey thanks for the comments. I posted this on MG.org and some of the guys also mentioned upping the volume on the drums a tad and on the snare specifically, so I have doen that.
About the time, I totally know, I get a little latentcy sometimes and i think i had a tad of that going on in addition to being a little out of time, but i'm still writing on the end of it so i'm going to definatly retrack everthing when i'm finished. I just prefer to get it all in 1 take instead of peiceing them together.

Confront and Destroy!
7 Strings of Hate is offline   Reply With Quote