View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
ZORRO-69
ss.org Regular

ZORRO-69 will become famous soon enough
/FS - Libra Spartan Custom 7

Hello friends!

I've got Custom made axe by master luthier Tom Mularczyk. Awesome instrument, but I don't need seven string anymore. That's why I'm trying to trade or sell it.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Fully hand made by one of the best Polish luthiers - Tom Mularczyk. It has the padouk body, birdseye maple neck and fingerboard, bolt on construction, 25,5" scale, 12" fingerboard radius, Hipshot bridge, Schaller tuners, Gibson volume pot, Switchcraft input jack, 24 Dunlop 6100 frets, custom handmade pickup by Mark Witkowsky with neodymium magnets (with padouk cover), bone nut, Dunlop straplocks. Finished in oil. Absolutely georgeus looking and sounding guitar. I've been waiting for this instrument almost a year since I put an order, but it was worth it. Got it few months ago. Guitar is in mint condition. Really. Played it live twice. Rest of the time it spent on my bedroom. Sounds better than EBMM JPM, Schecters, LTDs, Ibanez and anything you can find on te market for less than 2000 USD. I decided to get the rid of it because I play i rock'n'roll band and sevenstring does not fit there quite well. I ordered it when I was playing in metal band but got it almost a year later when I wasn't playing in that band anymore. Even if it has only one pickup it is very versatile instrument. And it sounds like a bell (huuuuge bell).

Modifications (if any): none - it's custom made for my specs
Accessories (hardshell case etc): - none (but I can find something)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Warsaw, Poland, Europe
Contact Info (No Phone #s) artur.tabor[at]interia.pl
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): more than 150 positive comments on Allegro.pl (polish site similar to ebay), long time user of sevenstring.pl (as zorro), friends IDs: Nikt, Musza, Sinner
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): prefer to trade for something with six strings (details below), can sell for 1100 USD plus shipping
Pictures:

Just like I wrote, I'm interested in trades for six string guitars. Something with similar value, with humbuckers (H or H-H or H-S-H or similar configuration). Anything can interest me.

All the best
Art

P.S. The strip at the body is natural. We've been looking for such a beautiful piece of padouk for a long time.