Thread: Hello!! =)
View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
Kevp714
ss.org Regular

Kevp714 has a spectacular aura about
Talking Hello!! =)

Hello everyone!
I just got registered for the site a day or so ago. Right now I don't actually own a seven string guitar, but that will be changing in the near future. I have my mind set on an Agile Septor 727 right now. Hopefully I can raise the money for it soon!

So, just a little about myself...
I live in the U.S. In Illinois to be exact, about an hour away from St. Louis, MO. I've been playing guitar for about 4 years now. I started when i was 14 in 8th grade, and I'm now 18 and a senior in high school. My tastes in music mostly fall into the modern Metal/Hardcore category, although I do have a broad range of interest. I also enjoy electronica. A few of my favorite bands/artists...
For The Fallen Dreams, August Burns Red, Bleeding Through, Whitechapel, Soasin, In Fear & Faith, Nevermore, Impending Doom, Becoming The Archetype, Children Of Bodom, A Day To Remember, David Lans, Joe Satriani, Iwrestledabearonce, Celldweller, Periphery, Dream Theater, War of Ages, Unearth...
that names a few =)

Right now I'm working on writing some good tunes, and getting a band together with a good friend of mine.
You can listen to some of my music/cover songs on my myspace.

Kevin Plebanek on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Peace!
Kevp714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: