View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #231
hufschmid
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felsstein View Post
Man, that sound seriously kills!

At the moment I`m unable to get rid of the smile in my face..

Its exactly how I wanted to have it! Need to feel the neck and playability but I think it wont be anything less than perfect!

Really nice!
I forgot to mention to everybody that Alex did send me an e-mail with the description of the sound he wanted from the pickups...

I then forwarded the mail to Kent and he then built the pickups according to that mail, sothe pickups are truly unique for Alex...

Glad you enjoy man, like I said, its your first 7 string so you will have to get used to the extra string and the scale but after a little bit it will become second nature really

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF_Kitten View Post
you always say that

i think we´ve all realized how sapele sounds now, with your videos
Its a tough mission you know, I bet you that somebody will write in an other thread that mahogany sounds warm and muddy

BTW sipo sounds very bright also.....
hufschmid is offline   Reply With Quote