View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
MF_Kitten
Set up us the bomb

MF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himself
im not shocked or surprised, to be honest, but i dont think this is the "norm" for him. the guitars he tried sending me that never got here, and ended up back at his doorstep like 3-4 times are the only shipments in my life that never reached me. ever. i have no idea how that happens. im just hoping we can get it worked out and shipped in a way that will reach me, so we can get it all overwith. im tired of the whole ordeal, with the anticipation every time it gets sent out, never to get here.

--------------------------------------
What will metal be doing in ten years? What ever Meshuggah will be doing in two.
-Anthony
MF_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote