View Single Post
Unread 07-22-2009, 11:34 AM   #10
distressed_romeo
F'king ............

distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.distressed_romeo is so metal, he bleeds rust.
On top of what's been mentioned, how about the following...

'Another Day': A good one for both rhythm and lead, and the solo would be a good primer for some of Petrucci's more intense stuff.

'Surrounded': As above, and if he's into extreme delay effects (like me!) the solo is an absolute blast!

'The Silent Man': This is a great exercise in acoustic rhythm playing, and it means he'll always have a song tailor made for open-mic nights in his repetoire (I used to play this one with a female friend back in school, with her singing and me playing guitar).

Define 'well-adjusted'...

http://farsideguitars.blogspot.com/
distressed_romeo is offline   Reply With Quote