View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #16
Bloody_Inferno
Silence is Violence

Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.
EDIT: Legal reasons aside: I'll admit that the opening kinda lost that same feeling when Frank Sinatra's Love and Marriage was removed from the DVD editions.

I forgot that Anthrax were in Married. Is that the one where Kelly was gonna be in their video and Al gets a cameo where he gets blown up in his dodge?

Gotta find that nudie bar song, I know it's in season 6... will get back later.

There was even an episode with Tia Carrere. Seriously the amount of hot chicks in this series was mindboggling.

And of course: ALL HAIL PSYCHO DAD!

Bloody_Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote