View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #23
metalfiend666
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonplayer
You're not the first person I've run into who did that, and I just don't see how that's possible, since the base on the DiMarzios is the same width as the rest of the pickup--if the base stuck out, I could see it...
I had to do the same with my Schecter A-7. The bobbins fitted, but the fibreglass (or whatever it is they're made of) mounting plates were too wide. 2 minutes with a Dremmel and they fitted a treat. The bases are wider on those pickups, but I've had no experience with metal based Dimarzio 7's.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote