View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
Stitch
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowv View Post
I had to fight myself not to order one. It is only the crushed ruby finish which doesn't have the maple cap. If it was a natural with the cap I would have ordered already. Now I am fighing myself not to order the LTD Page Hamilton sig for $599. Good thing I don't have $1799 or I would have already ordered a Parker Fly Mojo for one hell of a price.
It's actually the RGA121H models which don't have the maple caps, they are all mahogany. They came in Crushed Ruby, Crushed Deep Ocean (an EU colour only) and TKF (the same stain as the RG2127 and RG762xMBOL's) in Japan.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote