View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2009, 07:59 AM   #23
7 Dying Trees
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairychris View Post
Hahahahahaha, oh dear, and I thought that I had no self control!
I know, but hey, what's life without a impulsiveness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar Symmetry View Post
dude, I hate you so much!
I think someone is starting a club

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavyH View Post
There's a distinct shortage of swirls in there

The only one I've ever seen here is a pisspoor swirl and even then definitely not for sale.
Man, swirls really aren't for me, the only one i really like is ones with loads of black, and even then, it's a little too much for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by budda View Post
I'm glad i just think UV's look cool and dont get along with FR's right about now .

She looks to be in decent shape, congrats!
FLoyds are the best!

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote