View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 12:51 AM   #5
Guitar Popcicle
AK DRAGON's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Anchorage, AK
Posts: 2,269
Thanked: 17
Originally Posted by 1349sevengal View Post
well in my opinion since you have 18 months of callback to get through i think the first option would work best for you. once those rights expire though i would look into getting a two year degree and working part time at your in-laws gun business. good luck
AK DRAGON is offline   Reply With Quote