View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #26
darren
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven59 View Post
I tried this the other day, and 9v battery clips are not wide enough to make the connection between the two batteries placed side-by-side in this fashion. At least not Duracells. I don't know if the dimensions of other 9v batteries may vary a bit, but the terminals were too far apart to connect them like this. I suspect that's partly by design.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote