View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #4
Zepp88
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
My first nice guitar should be in this catalog, I still have the guitar and I love it. But...it's virtually unknown, I've only seen two in person, mine, and the one that I just put on lay away at Guitar Center after seeing it and saying "holy ....ing shit".

So, I want to see it in the catalog and read any details about it, or how it was being marketed, whatever, it would just be cool to see, because I love this particular model.

It's called the V-1 Plus, and it's tough to find much info on it really, or at least I never have much luck because I'm not a search engine wizard.
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote