View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
MF_Kitten
Set up us the bomb

MF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himself
Question for Mike Sherman

Since im seeing my shermanized schecter closing in on the horizon, i decided to hype myself up by looking at some of his builds, and i went to look at the interview on the front page, and i read his comment:

"I do not consider myself a "master luthier" and I never will."

now, first of all, i love how down-to-earth and humble you are, Mike, despite the fact that youve worked for some large companies, and even rolled with the Dimebag back in the day...

but when i see your comment, im wondering... who do you consider master luthiers? are there any guitar or bass builds that you consider to be perfect, or at least "the best"?

ive always wondered who master luthiers look up to

--------------------------------------
What will metal be doing in ten years? What ever Meshuggah will be doing in two.
-Anthony
MF_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: