Thread: Jim root tele
View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
Bloody_Inferno
Silence is Violence

Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by budda View Post
MIM DOES NOT MEAN A BAD INSTRUMENT!

What I meant was I was surprised with a Signature being built in MX not US. But then again, Mick Thompson's Sigs aren't made in Japan either. Mex Fenders are usually very good. I've been keen of a swimming pool routed mex strat (if any) for HSH Wilkinson modding.

Don't get me wrong the Tele looks damn good for what it is and I still would like to try one (pls release a white maple board version), best thing you can do is try before you buy.
Bloody_Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote