View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
Randy
DJUN DJUNDJUNDJUN
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
FWIW, I used to have to do my own band t-shirts,etc. and all you have to do is print your logo in black and white on an overheard projector sheet (a photocopier will do it), then burn the image into photo emulsion, and spread it across a silk screen (which is wrapped around a picture frame) and BOOM... you've got a template for silk screening. After that, you just use a squeegy and screen ink on whatever the hell you want.

Only costed ~$25 in supplies and took an hour or so to do. The only reason I mention that is because you can do some more complex designs without having to worry about the difficulty of cutting it out by hand.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote