Thread: Chris Farley
View Single Post
Unread 04-01-2006, 03:53 PM   #5
Shannon
Lord Super Awesome

Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.Shannon won't break the oath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Ken
I think they're saying his addiction was so strong he couldnt control it, thus its not entirely his fault.. or something.
Well, I gathered that. But still, you can control any habit you possess. It just takes some willpower. I just don't think it's cool to exploit a dead celebrity & then say that his addiction wasn't entirely his fault. Drugs suck, period. He made his choice. Stupid is stupid any way you slice it.

Case in point, I know that I'm stupid for being a smoker. I willingly put poisons in my lungs that will most likely give me trouble down the road. At least I admit my faults. Whatever comes of my habit will be entirely my fault & no one elses. People just need to take more responsibility for their actions. And better yet, people need to quit making excuses for others. Call it as it is.
[action=Shannon]should quit.[/action]
Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote