View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2006, 01:24 PM   #6
Metal Ken
Hates the Air

Metal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from CirrhosisMetal Ken is suffering from Cirrhosis
well, i dont think that 8 would be a problem for G.. i mean, i've got the 9 on F#, and the schecter's a 26.5" Scale. .i've done some bends on it and whatnot, and its staying put just fine. I'm probably gonna take a whirl at messing around with the string tension calculator and see if i can't come up with a decent set of strings...

Edit: Anyone know where to get 7 guages? According to some calculations, that would put about exactly the tension i want on there... but i cant seem to find them on just strings..

If you list your gear in your signature, you're a prick.
Metal Ken is offline   Reply With Quote