View Single Post
Unread 09-16-2008, 05:16 AM   #11
DDDorian
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAceOfSpades1 View Post
You must get their self-titled "Electric Wizard", "Come My Fanatics..." and "Dopethrone". Those albums will crush you. I love them all, but Withcult isn't really that crushingly heavy compared to the other ones.
+1. These are the essential Electric Wizard albums, Come My Fanatics is a personal favourite. They were awesome when they toured in 200...5? too. Hopefully the Pod People lads decide to bring them back.
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote