View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #13
eleven59
None shall pass.

eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.eleven59 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren View Post
Yes, you could do that, too! Smart guy! I forgot about that one.

This way is a little more idiot-proof, though, and allows one to more easily attach the wiring harness to the two batteries (in my case, they're taped together, as there's only one battery clip in the Intrepid's control cavity) then insert the batteries and hook them up to the stock battery clip. And if you don't have room to put the batteries exactly side-by-side, you can position the second battery wherever you need it, and can adjust the wire lengths to suit.
Ah yeah, valid point. I think if I end up trying this with my Hellraiser, I'll be doing it the way I suggested, with the two batteries taped together and taped into the back of the guitar, as it only has room for one battery in its battery compartment

The Offensive Senses
Twitter
Facebook
eleven59 is offline   Reply With Quote