View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #21
JJ Rodriguez
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
usually you're dead on impact, you must be really resilent to survive hitting the highway
I can't tell how much of a smart ass you're being, but what I meant was within 5 minutes I'd get in an accident on the highway
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote